To watch Amazon prime video on different devices you need to register your device with your Amazon Prime Account. To do the same you need a mobile number or an email ID. The process is very easy and by following the process correctly you will be able to watch Amazon Prime video on multiple devices. Amazon prime video set a limit to use the account on different devices at the same time. So if you exceed your limit all your account will automatically sign out and you need to follow the process again. The following are the registration steps:
- Register yourself with the Amazon shopping website.
- Now click on the prime video option to register on Amazon Prime Video.
- Link your Amazon shopping account with the Amazon prime.
- Purchase the subscription as per your need. For new users, Amazon has a special offer of free subscription for the first month.
- Complete the payment and move to the next step.
- Now get the activation code from the device using Amazon Prime Video App.
- Visit www.amazon.com/mytv and login to your account again.
- Enter the code and click on “Continue”.
- Now your device is successfully registered with the Amazon prime video.
By following the above-stated steps you can connect more than one device at a time. Prime membership is beneficial for both Amazon Prime and Amazon Shopping. If you are living in a big city or your city has Big Bazaar then you can order anything from there with the help of Amazon Prime membership. If you find a problem in device registration then you can go to the Amazon prime video for help. For more details, you can also call us or email us.